Clarins E-Gift Certificates | Terms & Conditions
These conditions apply to e-Gift certificates that have a promotional code with a combination of letters and numbers.
1. Clarins.com e-Gift Certificates must be redeemed on the Clarins.com website, towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalog and sold by Clarins.com.
2. E-Gift Certificates cannot be used to pay for additional e-Gift Certificates.
3. Only promotional codes have an expiration date. E-Gift Certificates purchased on Clarins.com do not expire.
4. E-Gift Certificates have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash, except as required by law
5. If an order exceeds the amount of the e-Gift Certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
6. Normal Clarins.com terms and conditions of purchase and for using the Clarins.com website apply.
7. No sales tax is charged when buying Clarins e-Gift Certificates.
8. Purchases paid for with Clarins e-Gift Certificates are subject to applicable sales tax.
9. Clarins e-Gift Certificates are not eligible toward reward programs or any promotions.
10. Clarins.com is not responsible if an e-Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
11. E-Gift Certificates are non-transferable.